Reindeer Popcorn Mix Recipe
A colorful, quick and easy popcorn mix. Ideal for the holidays or anytime – takes just about 5 minutes!
- 1 bag white popcorn popped, or 1/3 cup popping corn
- 9 oz. bag (about 1 ¾ cups) of Ghiradelli White Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup holiday pretzel pieces, broken
- 1 ¾ cups Holiday M&M’s
- Red, green, and white sprinkles
- Line a jelly roll pan with either aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pop up your popcorn in a popcorn maker if using kernels, or in the microwave if using the microwaveable kind.
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl, add in the broken pretzels, and half of the M&M’s.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time, stirring well after each time until smooth and melted.
- Drizzle half of the melted candy into the bowl of popcorn and stir until everything begins to look coated.
- Add in the rest of the melted candy and the remaining M&M’s and stir until everything is coated. Quickly add sprinkles so they stick.
- Spread popcorn mix into prepared jelly roll pan and let sit until hardened and cooled.
Break into pieces, and store in an airtight container.
Thanks go to recipe author: Two Sisters Kitchen